Technical writer/Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Zorachka* Soft have an immediate need for a Technical writer/Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing team. We are an independent team that is creating the smart home of the future with proprietary software&hardware.
Required professional skills:
- Strong writing skills in English with a stress on technical terminology (CEFR Level: C1);
- Understanding of structural, stylistic and grammatical peculiarities of various technical documents (complex and quick-start user guides, requirements specifications, internal manuals, reference materials, setup instructions, technical and business notes and etc.);
- Elaboration of new documents in a strong cooperation with the developers, managers and designers;
- Ability to state the complex subject in a structural, logical, consequential and easy-to-read way in the dependence of the target audience;
- UML and BPMN skills for the visualization of business and technical processes (diagrams, logical data models, schemes);
- Ability to process the sizeable sources of information and condense down the integral points;
- Revision and proofreading of existing sources of information;
Required soft skills:
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Operational and analytical mindset;
- Communicative and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinking and common sense;
- Stress resistance.
- Relevant experience in the domain of hard/software development (smart home systems, surveillance systems, modern mobile technologies);
- Professional experience in the position of: prevail- technical writer, business analyst; possible - content writer, copywriter;
- Basic skills in programming languages (HTML, CSS, XML, Python) with a stress on syntax and coding rules;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and relevant in-line documentation on each step;
- Prior experience working with Confluence, Jira;
- Markdown skills.
- Writing various technical documents in English (complex and quick-start user guides, requirements specifications, internal manuals, reference materials, setup instructions, technical and business notes and etc.);
- Visualization of business and technical processes by means of UML and BPMN (diagrams, logical data models, schemes);
- Processing of code abstracts in the documentation with a stress on syntax and coding rules;
- Performing the «Discovery» phase or pre-research by gathering and processing the sizable sources of information on the relevant theme;
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and execution (user stories, use cases and etc.);
- Revision and proofreading of existing documents in terms of structure, style and grammar.
What do we offer:
- Modern office in the center of Minsk;
- English courses;
- Relax-time: 2 weekends (Thursday and Friday) at the end of each month at the company's expense;
- Seasonal corporate parties and team building;
- Compensation of attending conferences and obtaining certification;
- Interesting tasks and ambitious challenges.
We are waiting for you in the Zorachka Team!