IT company Administrative Director
от 2 000 до 3 800 USD на руки
Внимание! Опыт работы в IT - компаниях не менее 2-х лет обязателен!
We are seeking for an Administrative Director for our best customer.
Our Customer is the leader in cloud-based intelligent process automation for the mortgage industry and our customer’s technology transforms the speed and economics of the mortgage production process. Our Customer gives mortgage originators, servicers and correspondents a disruptive advantage by making it possible to deliver mortgages at the highest velocity and at a new cost structure with the utmost integrity. Headquartered in San Francisco, our Customer’s serves many of the mortgage industry’s most innovative companies, including two of the 10 largest residential mortgage lenders in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage financial and economic activities of the company.
- Interface and communicate with accounting and law firms to coordinate payroll, payments, documents, invoices etc.
- Work with government agencies to provide the necessary documents during the reporting period to the relevant bodies of state power.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Review and sign contracts on behalf of the entity.
- Compile and regularly update the reports and financial plan.
- Monitor operating expenses.
- Develop organizational policies.
- Liaise with HR and other departments.
- Maintain corporate relationships.
- Manage office manager work.
- Control of procurement and supply of materials and equipment needed for the work of the office.
- Other issues that may arise during the operation of the office.
Education & Experience
- Completed University Degree.
- Experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Excellent knowledge of the documentation.
- Experience with public authorities.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, activity, initiative.
- People-management skills.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Excellent command of the English language.