User Support Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of nearly 5,000 hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Qualification requirements and competences:
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, OS, applications, networking, security.
- At least 2 year experience in supporting user IT devices hardware and software.
- Experience using and managing workstations in heterogeneous environment, remote management services, filesharing, collaboration, e-mail and directory services.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT procedures and security principles.
- Certifications on IT systems administration/support preferred
- Enterprise employment experience preferred.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices.
- Managing user device environment using user device management tools.
- Creating and managing user accounts in Okta, AD, Azure AD, Office365 and other systems.
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment).
- Server and network equipment installation and maintenance, cable patching in data centers and server rooms.
- Keeping inventory of IT purchases and assets - creating/updating inventory records, assigning equipment to users, auditing inventory, performing decommissioning.
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues.
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure.
- Performing other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position.
- Installation and configuration as per solution designs and architecture and following system change requests for office and DC IT infrastructure and computer hardware.
- Accounts management.
- Providing IT assets management according to internal procedures.
- Providing service/system operations and regular/ad-hoc maintenance to ensure fulfilment of service availability and security requirements.
- Providing accurate service/system metrics data and reporting on service/system availability, capacity and security.
- Timely issues resolution, escalation to third party suppliers and problem analysis and resolution.
- Provisioning system updates and deployments according to respective internal procedures.
- User request fulfilment according to established SLAs.
- You will work with award-winning products that attract millions of players all around the world
- Challenging work environment as part of an international Agile unit
- Opportunity to apply a wide range of Agile methods with teams having different requirements
- Well-established processes
- Ability to choose your own training and courses on company budget
- Medical insurance