з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Belitsoft's project is looking for QA engineer to join our experienced team. The customer is British company Smartmatic, the world leader in secure election technology. The product to develop is mobile centric verification platform. The idea of the product comes from the needs of the market in a reliable tool. The product is strongly tied to biometrics and document recognition. It is a complex of web services together with mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms. Potential customers of the product are the largest companies like Uber, Airbnb, large foreign banks and the public sector.
A team of twenty engineers is located in Minsk. The supervising business team is located in London. At the moment the product is already commercialized and is gaining user base.
- OCR\Image processing basic understanding;
- 1+ year QA experience. Test cases, plans, analysis etc;
- experience with Postman, Git, Jenkins;
- Kibana\Elasticsearch\Apache Lucene query syntax basics.
- 1+ year backend testing generic experience should be enough to handle with the basics. A good junior candidate will look like that with 1-2 points from the max list.
Abbyy Flexicapture 10+/Flexilayout Studio skills:
- ability to create a layout for finding particular text fields/regions relatively to each other, headers or objects;
- C# basics in text processing context - text parsing/correction, setting search areas and conditions, understanding things like checksum; verification
- Regular expressions basics - ability to write or at least find an example and edit a regex for typical text fields like date formats.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results;
- the company is an HTP resident;
- Using the latest technology - there is an opportunity to pump in different domains;
- High degree of autonomy of the developer with the ability to directly influence the development of the product;
- Small, friendly team without excessive red tape;
- Professional leadership / Product owner with extensive experience;
- Office a hundred meters from the metro station "Park Chelyuskintsev ";
- Social program: medical insurance, English language courses, compensation for sports hobbies, corporate events and more;
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office with a kitchen - tea, coffee machine, cookies, fruits;
- Work on a scrum without overtime, flexible working hours.