Technical Support (Windows)
от 700 USD до вычета налогов
Who are we?
If you are passionate about technology and looking for a rewarding job in a fast-paced, energetic environment - look no further!
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology companies and assists them with 24x7x365 exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS.
Since 2015 we are experiencing strong but stable growth, and we have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our Minsk office is opened under LLC Support Chain as our international brand.
About the Position
At the moment, we are looking to hire several individuals to provide superior technical support to our Windows-based clients. If you want to be part of a great international team - apply today!
Common requests you would be solving on a daily basis are:
- Assisting our clients in a friendly, professional manner via chat, phone calls or tickets
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the helpdesk in a first-in-first-out process
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues the end-users are having with their local devices or virtual workstations
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot end-user IT equipment such as printers, scanners, workstations, or other peripherals
- Assist with setup and configuration of email clients, file sharing, account provisioning, or software installations
- Document technical procedures and solutions to build client’s knowledgebase
This is the right position for you if you:
Have excellent communication skills in the English language, both spoken and written
Have previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat, and ticketing system
Hold high customer service standards, even in a dynamic, multitasking environment
Understand or even have experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, and basic networking
Have previous experience with Office 365 and G Suite
Have experience with documenting procedures
Interested in hearing more? Send us your resume! Just make sure it is written in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.